You can vote daily for it to be considered the best! Here is the link to register your vote:
“As the 2021 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament comes to Indiana, all eyes are on us. It’s fitting not only due to our incredible basketball history but also our great quality of life. Indiana’s basketball story can be told best through its basketball cathedrals around the state. The largest, best, and most unique (including yours) are found right here in the Hoosier State. Thus….we are searching to find the Best High School Gym in Indiana! This is your school and community’s chance to shine on a national stage. Voting began last Monday but we are already breaking records compared to our previous “Best of Indiana” lists. As of now, there are 27,000+ votes. We expect media interest to ramp us as the tournament begins.
We worked with the Indiana Basketball Hall of Fame to curate a list of 68 gyms to include for the voting. Their experts have visited just about every gym in Indiana, so it’s an honor just to be included! Now is your opportunity to get the ultimate bragging rights.”
- Voting runs now through April 1.
- Each person can vote ONCE a day via their e-mail address.
- There is a leaderboard showing the Top 25. We will update this periodically. Even if you aren’t in the Top 25 at a point in time, you can shoot up the ranks quickly with the right community engagement.
- Winners will be announced before the NCAA Championship.
- The Top 10 will be considered the winners, with 1st place getting all the bragging rights!