Website Aisin Drivetrain
1st Shift – Controls Engineer
• Assist Technicians with troubleshooting and repair of industrial production equipment
• Perform equipment upgrades that supports improvements to safety, quality and on-time delivery
• Provide controls assistance for current and new product teams
• Working knowledge of AC/DC electrical control and power systems
• Ability to read and utilize electrical and mechanical schematics
• Ability to perform all tasks in accordance with NEC, NFPA 70E and OSHA standards
• Possess proficiency in PLC / HMI programming including: Omron, Mitsubishi and Allen-Bradley
• Familiarity with Poka-Yoke, data collection, interlock style logic
• Assist with defining and maintaining standards for controls equipment
• Participate in new equipment startup activities and product launch
• Experience with integration of robotics, vision systems, and motion control
• BS or AS degree in Engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience.
• 4+ years of experience as a Controls or Automation Engineer in an Industrial setting.
• PLC, HMI, Robotics programming, project management experience
EXCELLENT BENEFIT Package: Air Conditioned Facility, Companywide Bonus opportunity twice a year, Monthly Perfect Attendance bonus, low cost Medical insurance (low employee cost & low deductible), Vision, Dental, Life, Disability insurance, 401k, Exercise Facility on site, Free Uniforms, Vehicle Discount Programs, Generous Vacation Time & PTO time (paid time off). Plus many more benefits…..
Send Resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org