Aisin Drivetrain Inc
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
·Perform established time-based checks/inspections of facility utility equipment.
·Perform established time based checks / inspections of facility structure.
·Perform routine maintenance on Ingersoll Rand air compressors and dryers.
· Perform routine maintenance on Baltimore Aircoil (BAC) water cooling towers.
·Perform routine maintenance on Trane water chiller units.
·Perform routine maintenance of rooftop HVAC units.
·Maintain plant lighting (Interior & Exterior).
· Maintain plant fire system and perform routine maintenance.
· Maintain restroom utilities in good working condition.
·Perform routine inspections on company fleet vehicles.
· Maintain clear sidewalk paths for employees during snow events.
·Schedule / Interact with sub-contractors in performing facility related projects and repairs.
· Mechanical – ability to repair / replace pumps, motors, valves, cylinders, etc…..
·Electrical – ability to work with 120, 277, 480 volt ac, single & three phase systems.
·Plumbing – ability to work with PVC, iron & copper piping in pressurized air & water system and nature gas systems.
· Work in extended boom & platform lifts.
· Walking, kneeling, bending, climbing, lifting ability.
·Carpentry – ability to perform general carpentry work.
·Fabrication – ability to perform minor fabrication using mechanical shop equipment, welders, lathe, mill, etc….
A high school diploma or equivalent is required. 3 years minimum experience is required. 2 year vocational training in the facility maintenance field is preferred. HVAC Refrigeration License is a plus.
Employment with Aisin Drivetrain, Inc. offers exciting challenges in a clean/air-conditioned working environment. Our benefits include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, prescription, life and disability insurance, voluntary insurance options, FSA, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, EAP, and uniform options.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org