We are looking for a careful forklift operator to move baskets and material around our facilities. You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your job could involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces and other areas. You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
· Load, unload and stage materials in proper area.
· Transport materials to and from off-site warehouse location.
· Assist in filling in for scheduled and unscheduled absences or vacations.
· Maintain vehicle inspections and all other maintenance needed.
· Assist in overhead crane operation
· Assist in material receiving
· Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
· Transport raw materials to production workstations
· Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
· Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
· Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
· All other duties assigned
· Model proper safety precautions and enforce equipment safety regulations.
· Ensure compliance to all safety procedures
· Lead by example, be a self-starter and maintain a consistent work schedule
· Assist manager and lead team in specifically assigned duties of production control, inventory control, material handling, product shipments and/or customer service
· Assist in the training of associates
· Maintain 5S principles
· Assist in physical inventory accuracy
· Ensure facility safety and forklift safety around associates
· Comply with all OSHA forklift regulations
· Proven experience as forklift operator
· Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
· Excellent physical condition and coordination
· Valid certification to operate forklifts
· High school diploma
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com