Aisin Drivetrain Inc.
Manufacturing Engineer (Machining)
This position develops, implements, and supports production processes that produce automotive and industrial equipment parts. The position may focus on assembly, welding, or machining, based on the skill level or expertise of the applicant. In this position, you will work closely with all related departments to support company objectives within a team-based hands-on environment.
A competitive salary will be offered.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support, develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods.
- Evaluate equipment & processes to eliminate failures and to increase productivity.
- Design and analyze workflow, workforce utilization, space requirements, and layout of equipment for maximum efficiency.
- If machining process, develop and maintain NC cutting programs and select, analyze and source all cutting tools required for manufacturing.
- Participate in cost reduction activities.
- Work closely with members of Manufacturing and quality to support company targets for COST, QUALITY, and DELIVERY.
- Other duties may be assigned.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
· Good Hands-on engineering abilities.
· Communication skills – both verbal and written.
· Ability to interpret drawings – components, tools, equipment,…..
· Effective problem-solving skills.
· Good organizational skills.
· Experience with Cad software is a plus.
· Experience with 3D modeling is a plus.
· Working knowledge of Machine G&M code programming is a plus.
· General shop fabrication skills are a plus.
· Mitsubishi PLC programming a plus.
· Working knowledge of Panasonic Welding Robot is a plus.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
· A Bachelor’s degree or above in an engineering field is required.
Please Send Salary Requirements by Email or Mail Resume to:
Aisin Drivetrain, Inc.
1001 Industrial Way
Crothersville, IN 47229
To apply for this job please visit aisindrive.com.