Website Leadership Southern Indiana
Leadership Southern Indiana is a non-profit organization whose mission is simple: Engage, develop and mobilize regional leaders who will serve and transform our community. To transform our community, we need strong leaders. That’s where Leadership Southern Indiana comes in. Leadership SI offers four different programs, each designed to shape the person to become a more effective leader in their school, workplace, peers, and community. Alumni range from high school students to elected government officials. Along with the programs, Leadership SI offers events throughout the year such as workshops, networking events, and a breakfast series so members can continue learning and stay involved. To find out more, visit leadershipsi.org.
We are excited to announce we are looking for our next superstar team member to fill our Membership/Engagement Manager. The position will be posted until Wednesday, June 16, 2021. A copy of the Job Posting is attached. If you’re interested, please email a cover letter expressing your interest along with a resume to Mark Eddy, President/CEO at email@example.com.
Thank you in advance for your interest!
Leadership Southern Indiana
Leadership Southern Indiana is looking for a highly-motivated Membership and Engagement Manager. This position could be part-time or full-time depending on the qualifications/experience of the candidate. Office and/or remote work is available and candidate must be local to the Southern Indiana/Louisville area to interact with members, sponsors, committees, vendors and guests.
Oversees all revenue activities related to bringing in new members, upgrading existing members to Legacy Clubs, retention of existing members and maintaining a high level of member engagement through programming and volunteer opportunities. The incumbent is also the staff liaison for various groups and committees.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Maximizes sales opportunities and proactively works to minimize “one-and-done” memberships (members who join for one year and do not renew).
• Ensures the pipeline of prospective new members exists and is maintained, along with setting appointments from this pipeline.
• Fosters current membership relationships and maximizes member benefits for membership retention.
• Hosts Membership Focus Groups events including, but not limited to, luncheons, breakfasts roundtables, and new member orientations.
• Attends most member events as well as other events where prospective new members/clients may be found. This includes both Leadership SI events as well as non-Leadership SI events.
• Maintains availability for engagement opportunities as convenient for prospects—including early morning and evening hours.
• Acts as a prime representative of Leadership SI, dresses and behaves in a professional manner at all times.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Four Year College Degree preferred or equivalent experience
• Two or more years of revenue growth and relationship building experience
• Good working knowledge of growing revenue through the application of member engagement techniques.
• Strong interpersonal skills and must be customer-oriented. Delivers superior service to both internal and external customers, guests, vendors and business partners.
• Creative thinking and problem-solving skills along with excellent organization and planning skills.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, manage and complete multiple tasks. Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment.
• Ability to self-initiate areas of opportunity, make recommendations for improvement, and follow up as necessary to achieve desired results.
• Ability to project a high degree of professionalism and positive image of themselves and the company.
• Ability to speak and present information effectively in front of large groups. Strong PC skills with Microsoft Office software. Ability to learn, execute and retain knowledge of functions within our computer system. Ability to learn and adapt to new technology quickly which includes hosting virtual events.
About Leadership Southern Indiana:
Leadership Southern Indiana is a non-profit organization whose mission is simple: Engage, develop and mobilize regional leaders who will serve and transform our community.
To transform our community, we need strong leaders. That’s where Leadership Southern Indiana comes in.
We offer four different programs, each designed to shape the person to become a more effective leader in their school, workplace, peers, and community. Our members range from high school students to elected government officials. Along with our programs, we offer events throughout the year such as workshops, networking events, and our Breakfast Series so members can continue learning and stay involved.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org