Website Aisin Drivetrain
Aisin Drivetrain, Inc. is seeking qualified candidates with strong interpersonal skills to join our team. ADI Manufactures components for the Industrial and Automotive markets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interpret product drawings and technical standards in order to develop and implement quality controls and product check methods.
- Responsible for product quality conditions.
- Work closely with manufacturing floor side activities.
- Utilize preventative quality techniques to improve product quality, reduce in-line defects, and reduce scrap.
- Lead Corrective Action activities and communicate to the customer or suppliers as required.
- Develop, review and maintain FMEA’s, Control Plans, and Quality Check Sheets.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Able to communicate, verbally or written, to internal and external contacts.
- Ability to interpret product drawings (GD & T) and technical standards.
- Ability to make formal presentations.
- Good problem-solving skills utilizing corrective action disciplines.
- Knowledge of APQP, SPC Charts, FMEA, Control Plans, Check Sheets.
- Good understanding of Microsoft software packages.
- Ability to work within and lead a team.
- Mechanical aptitude, hands on approach
- CMM operation and/or programming are a plus.
EDUCATION and / or EXPERIENCE
- Must have Associate degree, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
Employment with Aisin Drivetrain, Inc. offers exciting challenges in a clean working environment. Our benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life, disability, flexible spending account, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program, auto discount programs – among other benefits.
Fax, E-mail or Mail Resume to:
AISIN DRIVETRAIN, INC.
1001 Industrial Way
Crothersville, IN 47229
Fax: (812) 793-2316
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org