Reports To: Accounting Section Manager
Obtains financial data for use in analysis of sales. Obtains financial data for use in maintaining accounting records. Performs duties of reconciliation of accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned.
- Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and checks, substantiating business transactions.
- Verifies and posts details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed, and totals accounts.
- Computes and records charges, refunds, cost of lost or damaged goods, freight charges, rentals, and similar items.
- Process vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
- Collaborates with other departments concerning accounting issues.
- Performs routine daily functions
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Verbal and written communication with internal members and outside contacts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, must be fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Capable of calculating percentages and basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to analyze accounting documents for accuracy.
- Good problem solving skills
- Personal computer experience
EDUCATION and / or EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate degree preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org