Website Aisin Drivetrain
Manufacturing Team Members 1st & 2nd Shift Positions Available
Insures that equipment is functional and safe to operate; maintains the highest level of quality on parts being produced; maintains production quantity standards; maintains a clean and safe working environment; informs team leader of any problems; assists with inventory issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned.
· Meets daily production levels.
· Reports any product, quality, or safety issues immediately to Team Leader or Supervisor.
· Performs kaizen activities.
· Performs one-by-one process through work instructions.
· Performs line quality checks.
· Records daily production totals.
· Keep work area within the 5’S philosophy.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
· Ability to meet production level requirements.
· Ability to communicate any abnormality to Team Leader or Supervisor.
· Ability to maintain charts, graphs, and production reports.
· Ability to calculate basic mathematical computations.
· Ability to interpret written communication (i.e., production sheets).
· Capable of carrying out all assignments and maintaining the 5’S philosophy.
EDUCATION and / or EXPERIENCE
Previous manufacturing experience a plus but not required.
Apply in person: Aisin Drivetrain, Inc. 1001 Industrial Way, Crothersville, Indiana
> Send Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Complete our “Quick App” at: www.aisindrive.com/quick-application/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com